I wait for the day I can join you.
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Quitter by Jon Acuff
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less by Barry Schwartz
- The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowieckiv
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
Developed a roll of film (Ilford Delta 3200) at my house for the first time, it’s drying hanging on the ceiling lamp. I’ve been procrastinating it a while since I didn’t want to pick up the hassle of getting chemicals ready in these demotivating conditions. But when you got to do it, you do it. And the image is there but looks foggy.
Got a few more exposed & expired rolls of 35mm and 120mm waiting.
Because we don’t know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really…How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.– Paul Bowles, The Sheltering Sky
WHEN DREAMS COLLIDE, 4th film in the Silver & Light series.
"I Dream A Highway" - Gillian Welch
And this is really what it becomes with this modern generation. The need for instant gratification, and the lack of patience that follows with this need that is all too often fulfilled. We want our pictures now, our food now and our news on the go. This has given us shortened attention spans. It is common knowledge that if a webpage cannot open in under 3 seconds then chances are the person will open a different page. 3 seconds!– Japanese Camera Hunter
"Ah! he is gone—and I alone;
How dark and dreary seems the time!
'Tis Thus, when the glad sun is flown,
Night rushes o’er the Indian clime.”
Nüüd lahutas teda sellest külast vaid neli päeva. Poiss oli korraga nii ärevil kui ka murelik: võib-olla on tüdruk ta juba unustanud. Külas käis villa müümas palju karjuseid.– Paulo Coelho. Alkeemik.
“Ükskõik”, ütles poiss lammastele. “Ka mina tunnen teisi tüdrukuid teistest küladest.”
Kuid oma südamepõhjas ta teadis, et see polnud sugugi ükskõik. Nii nagu iga meremehel ja rändkaupmehel, nii oli ka igal lambakarjusel üks koht, kus elas keegi, kelle pärast võis unustada, milline rõõm on rännata ihuüksi mööda laia ilma.
Soundgarden “Spoonman” live
Pavel Kosenko regularly visits the www.shorpy.com in order to get inspired by the colors of Kodachrome photo film. This website is quite famous and contains a lot of archived photographs.